Family Fun this Summer in Auburn
- Wonderful Wednesday Nights – Each Wednesday night at Recreation Park in Auburn there will be a different film played throughout the Summer. Grab your blanket and head out for a movie under the stars. Movies start at around 8.45 pm.
- Old Town Walking Tour – Every Saturday morning at 10:00 am, take the family for a historic walking tour of Auburn. This free event takes place rain or shine and meets at the Courthouse at 101 Maple Street.
- The Homewood Fine Arts & Crafts Festival – This festival will take place on the weekend of July 29 from 10 am to 5 pm at Homewood Mountain Resort. This is a free event with lots of arts and crafts, food and entertainment.
Fun Places to Visit
- I FLY Sacramento – A great place to go if you are looking for some daredevil fun for the whole family. I FLY is an indoor skydiving center that is open year round and is perfect if it’s too hot outside or the weather is not so friendly.
- Wake Island Waterpark – A great place to go for water, sun and sand. You can wakeboard, do a floating obstacle course, stay on the sand with some beach volleyball or take out a pedal boat. Located in Pleasant Grove this is a great way to spend a day.
- Roller King – If you enjoy some skating and blading, Roller King in Roseville is a great place for the whole family to have fun. There is a public skating schedule during the summer and there are also lessons if you aren’t so good on wheels. Check out the website for coupons.
- Golfland Sunsplash – Golfland Sunsplash is a really cool place in Roseville that offers Thrill rides, mini golf, water slides, and a racetrack. No matter what you like, everyone will find something they want to do over and over again. Spend a couple of hours or a whole day just hanging out and having fun.
No matter what you are looking to do there is plenty to do in our area over the Summer. If you are looking to declutter this summer so that you have more time to take advantage of these fun summer events, contact the team at Copper Knoll Mini Storage. We can help you free up space in your home and your life.